EMW Bookstore is now renting residential units in its historical building located in the heart of Cambridge on Massachusetts Ave. We provide innovative programming and a dynamic creative community space at the intersection of art, technology, and social justice.
Interested? Contact us to schedule a tour of our space or to ask questions. We look forward to meeting you!
- Located between Harvard Square and Central Square on Massachusetts Avenue.
- Located <1 minute away from the 1 bus.
- Access to large meeting spaces via the Gallery and Stage, outfitted with a world class sound system, projector, and curated Community Library.
- Close to US Post Office, UPS, Zipcar, great restaurants and cafes.
- Access to a communal lounge, kitchen, and bathrooms.
- One off street parking spot shared amongst entire building (ideal for loading or unloading).
East Suite, 2nd floor
This suite consists of two connected rooms:
Inner Room (opens to Outer Room)
140 square feet, closet 6 square feet
5 windows, plenty of natural light
Excellent views of Mass. Ave.
Outer Room (opens to hallway)
170 square feet, closet 6 square feet
3 windows, plenty of natural ligh
Sink with cupboard
SOUTHEAST ROOM, 2ND FLOOR
156 square feet, closet 8 square feet
3 windows, plenty of natural light
LEFT ATTIC, 3RD FLOOR
Approx. 130 square feet, closet 20 square feet
Excellent views of Mass Ave.
access to performance and event space
As a member of the EMW Bookstore community, you'll be able to host events and meetings in our first floor Gallery, Stage, or Lounge, with access to the Kitchen. These are furnished with modular tables and seating, a world class sound system, a projector, and a drum set. All three spaces can accommodate a variety of uses.
Interested in renting at EMW?
Contact Amanda Zhang for more information.