As EMW's Accountant, you'll be a key player in creating unbelievable value for our community space - by working closely with the Director, Assistant Director, Bookkeeper, and various other department heads to assist with financial processes associated with EMW programs.
- Preparing data for annual audit and filing of Form 990.
- Completing state nonprofit registration forms and local tax abatement filings.
- Assisting the Bookkeeper as needed.
- A reliable work ethic and a passion for the EMW mission.
- Experience with nonprofit accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Current and ongoing awareness of federal/state law relating to nonprofit accounting standards and best practices.
- Occasional evening/weekend availability requested.
HOW TO APPLY
Like what you see? Apply by sending an email to email@example.com with "Bookkeeper Application" in the subject line. Please attach the following:
Accepting applications on a rolling basis. We seek to fill these positions immediately, so apply as soon as you can! If you have any questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.We especially encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ people to apply!